London, United Kingdom
OpenLink Project Manager £70,000 - £90,000 London/Europe - ETRM
I am working exclusively with prestigious consultancy who have an excellent reputation across the ETRM industry, I am searching for a Project Manager who will focus on the Implementation and delivery of OpenLink projects to major clients across European and American locations. The role would suit someone who is ideally available immediately and is open to travel.
It is essential that you have proven experience:
- Managing full end to end implementations of OpenLink Endur,
- Strong experience of budget and scope management, change requests and system upgrades
- Managed budgets
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Provides leadership and direction to delivery team
Other vital skills include:
- Ability to build and lead project teams internal and external from multiple sites
- Experience in managing large projects of work, and multiple projects spanning a number of business departments.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environments.
- Proven background in delivering projects to specification, on time and within budget.
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
- Ability to work across the business and IT teams.
This is an amazing opportunity to immediately join a business in rapid growth. If you are ambitious, structured in your approach and a skilled communicator then I would like to hear from you. Please apply here or contact me directly on Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com or call me on 0203 587 7007 for more information