London, United Kingdom
Project Manager - London - £70,000 - £90,000
Our client is a fast-growing FinTech firm who provide data solutions to the investment management space.
They are continuing their London growth with the addition of a Business Analyst with reporting / client reporting / fund accounting / reporting engine subject matter expertise.
You will be working on their reporting engine product which aims to deliver high-quality and detailed, bespoke data & reporting services to the investment industry.
As a Project Manager you will be:
- Financial Services IT experience – delivering software solutions into major financial institutions. You will be able to clearly demonstrate experience of successful delivery and a flexible Project management approach
- Account Management / Relationship Management experience and client facing skills
- Knowledge of the global investment banking industry (either from an internal or service delivery perspective)
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
If you have the required skills and knowledge for this role please get in touch. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech firm who are out of their start-up phase and are looking to dramatically increase their offering, size and complexity over the coming years. They are a firm passionate about using leading edge technology to revolutionise the financial services industry.
Please get in touch with Dominic Worthington on 0203 5877007 email@example.com