London, United Kingdom
Project Manager – London - £60,000 - £80,000
My client is a globally recognised end-to-end banking and payments solutions provider. They have gone through a significant period of growth and are looking to continue their London office growth with the addition of an experienced Senior Project Manager.
In this Project Manager / Implementation Consultant role you will be responsible for:
- Running implementation projects and on boarding of new clients
- Driving delivery via project planning, review, client interaction and co-coordinating the project delivery & technical teams
- Managing client migrations from existing to new tech
- Running client engagement
- Project planning & reporting
This is a client-facing role where you will be juggling multiple simultaneous project work streams to deliver for their ever-growing client list.
My client is looking for a client-facing project manager who can demonstrate experience of working on variable projects in the payments space.
If you have the required experience and are looking for a challenging, hands-on Project Manager role with a leading FinTech payments vendor please get in touch ASAP for more information.
email@example.com or call me 0203 587 7007