Putney, United Kingdom
Senior Project Manager - London - £60,000 - £70,000 - Financial Services IT
I am looking for people available immediately. A leading provider of asset based lending and invoice finance software is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their London team. This is a hugely client facing role that will see you managing large global investment banking clients, interacting with a significant percentage of top-tier banks.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be planning and delivering the IT software solutions into large banks through the full delivery lifecycle, interacting across IT, software, business and operations teams. My client is looking for this person to bring suggestion around process improvement, developing strong project tracking processes and come with the experience mentoring junior team members and will require you to fully understand client needs to deliver the most appropriate solutions.
My client is looking for Project Manager with:
- Financial Services IT experience – delivering software solutions into major financial institutions. You will be able to clearly demonstrate experience of successful delivery and a flexible Project management approach
- Invoice Finance, Discount Finance and Supply Chain Finance is a bonus but not essentials
- Strong client facing skills
- Knowledge of the global investment banking industry (either from an internal or service delivery perspective)
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage implementation projects of varying sizes within agreed timescales and budgets, producing clear and detailed project plans.
- Project Management process improvement.
- Deliver progress reports detailing key issues, income/costs/ profit/timescales against target and future opportunities to internal monitoring groups.
- Negotiate and manage annual Service Level Agreements within the remit provided.
You will be a key liaison between this leading software provider and some of their major global accounts – a 2nd European language would be highly beneficial but is not essential.
If you have a proven record as a Project Manager and feel you have the skills detailed above please forward your CV to email@example.com or call me for more information