London, United Kingdom
Working as the Programme Manager for a software company who provide professional services to the Tier 1 banks you will have the opportunity to grow your team, support current projects and work on future projects as the build long-term client portfolios.
This is a growing Global company who will mentor, train and support you in growing your skills to your maximum potential.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Programme Manager
- Manager Multiple projects through the full life-cycle
- Stakeholder management of external and internal clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Background in working with IT software
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large scale projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple / detailed oriented tasks
The position of Programme Manager is a permanent one and ready to start immediately as the team grows and offers a good pay for the right person.
Send your CV directly to email@example.com