London, United Kingdom
Project Manager - Financial Trading, FIX, UNIX
A global software vendor who have won industry awards in the last two years are searching for a Project Manager to join their team. To be considered for this role you must have a background in capital markets / electronic trading technology and a knowledge of trade surveillance technology would be beneficial.
This is a great chance to work for an international, leading financial software solution provider. You will find a fast-paced work environment and challenging projects. Your experience will be rewarded with interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Client engagements to identify requirements and define scope of work
- Manage delivery teams to install and configure software applications
- Oversee integration of the software with customer environments
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budgets
- Provide projects updates to the programme manager
Requirements for the role:
- A good knowledge of Regulations & Risk Management
- Experience managing multiple software delivery projects concurrently - essential
- Full project lifecycle experience – analysis, development, integration, deployment, test and UAT - essential
- Experience around FIX and UNIX/Linux - essential
This is a fantastic role for a Project Manager based in London, you will get the opportunity to work on interesting projects whilst working with the latest technologies. Please get in touch for further information with Dominic Worthington from Harrington Starr for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org