London, United Kingdom
One of Harrington Starr’s partners has an excellent opportunity to join a world class inter-dealer brokerage. They are growing a team and looking for someone with cross asset class knowledge, Electronic Trading experience as a Project Manager.
The London based client is looking to hire a Project Manager with strong skills and experience within financial services systems environment. You will be relied upon to be innovative and autonomous. Must be a clear confident communicator with good business skill and excellent core project management skills.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptional communicator
- Proven track record of project management in a finance/banking environment
- Familiarity with software development methodologies
- Experience Financial Services systems ie Calypso, Murex etc
- Asset Class knowledge – Equities, Fixed Income, Futures, Options etc
- Excellent presentation skills
This is a growing, global financial services firm that will expect you to integrate quickly to the team and join them in the continued successful delivery to their clients.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team with a strong and broad spectrum of backgrounds enjoying year on year success in their market.
To be considered for this role please email your CV to James Baulcomb at