FLeet, United Kingdom
PM\ Project Manager required by North Starr’s cutting edge ERP software environment. The role will involve managing multiple concurrent client facing projects of varying budgets across the full project life cycle.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Agreeing project objectives with customers
- Organising the resources working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all project objectives are met
- Making sure that quality standards are met
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Ensuring change management is controlled
On offer is the chance to work in a dyanmic forward thinking softwate business with an international presence
Key skills needed:
- Strong applications/ softwrae project management in a software implementation environment. ERP experience highly desirable
- Experience of project management tolls
- Client facing/ software house/ vendor experience highly desirable
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly urgent role.