London, United Kingdom
Project Management Officer
Our client a leading and highly prestigious Asset Manager are looking for a project management Officer to join their team in London. You will be responsible for project administration, central filing of key documentation on SharePoint and providing ad hoc support to ICT project managers such as arranging meetings and occasional minute taking, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken and tracked.
- Co-ordinate all reports and produce programme summary reports
- Quality assurance of RAID logs and change control records
- Provide leadership and expertise on SharePoint and Microsoft Project
- Provide standards, methodologies and templates to assist in the running of projects
- Develop and maintain the project library
- Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures including sign offs
- Manage the Change Request (CR) and System Enhancement Processes
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the various project teams
- Delivery focused
- Verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite including MSP and Sharepoint.
- Able to work well within a fast paced environment with an established team
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager in the space. You will get to work on interesting projects with a focused and highly skilled project team. If you have PMO experience and would like to hear more then please get in touch with Michael Paterson on 0203 5877007 or email@example.com.