London, United Kingdom
Project Delivery Manager – Agile – FX – Credit – Data
Harrington Starr are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Capital Markets organisation who are currently searching for a Delivery Project Manager with excellent track-record of delivering complex porting migration projects across FX and/or Credit business streams.
This is a contract opportunity which will initially be for 6 months, but you will be embedded on a 2-year business critical programme with stakeholders across the business where you will be tasked with coordinating in a complex environment between Technology, Data Migration, Testing, Project Management and Business Development.
This role would be an excellent challenge for Delivery Manager who has an excellent understanding of delivering technology based projects, exposed to large Technology transformations with a solid comprehension of Data. You must also have a solid understanding of the trade life cycle and a seasoned track record in Investment Banking.
The successful candidate for this Project Manager/Delivery Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in Capital Markets, working for an Investment Bank, Asset Management Firm, Exchange, Clearing House and/or Trading Venue.
- Knowledge of Trade Life-Cycle
- Solid understanding of FX and/or Credits
- Experience in large Technology Transformation Programmes
- Track record delivering projects in a complex matrix delivery environment
- Track-Record delivering on global projects across multiple time zones
- Agile Scrum
- Senior Stakeholder Management Skills
- Pragmatic Approach
- Structured Framework Approach