Windsor, United Kingdom
Project Coordinator – Slough – Financial Services/Trading
Harrington Starr are urgently looking for a Project coordinator on an initial 6-month contract to join an interesting organisation wide programme for a Financial Services organisation.
In this role as a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Project planning, scope and sign-off documentation
- Schedule project delivery activity raise work orders and monitor delivery by the vendor; maintaining records including financial tracking of costs and revenue.
- Manage the Project Plan (Microsoft Project) and track tasks to completion, track plan against baseline, track milestones and deliverables
- Manage the Team Meeting including reporting on actions
- Produce weekly Status Reports
- Manage Risks and Issues chase team for resolution and monitor due dates
- Manage the Programme Budget tracking actuals to forecasts
- Arrange workshops
- Raise Purchase Order
- Issue regular project highlight reports to show project progress versus plan
- Issue financial analysis reports to show project costs versus plan
- Maintain a comprehensive project file for each project
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Worked for a Financial Services or a Trading firm in a high pressure fast paced environment
- Extensive experience as a Project Coordinator or a PMO Analyst
- Must be a self starter and pro active
- Confident to interact with team members at various levels\Experience of supporting complex projects in a Matrix-managed team.
- Some previous experience in a similar role or in project work in general.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Not essential but understanding of SAP, Business Warehouse (BW) or SAP Business Planning Consolidation (BPC) is advantageous