Putney, United Kingdom
A leading provider of asset based lending and invoice finance software is looking for a PMO/Account Coordinator to join their London team. This is a hugely client facing role that will see you supporting the Project Manager/ Account Managers in managing large global investment banking clients, interacting with a significant percentage of top-tier banks.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be supporting the delivering the IT software solutions into large banks through the full delivery lifecycle, interacting across IT, software, business and operations teams. The role also includes elements of account & relationship management and also client on boarding and will require you to understand client needs to deliver the most appropriate solutions.
My client is looking for Project Manager with:
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to interact with senior, technical and business teams on client site
- A self-driven and highly motivated work style
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the planning of implementation projects of varying sizes within agreed timescales and budgets, producing clear and detailed project plans.
- Deliver progress reports detailing key issues, income/costs/ profit/timescales against target and future opportunities to internal monitoring groups.
- Negotiate and manage annual Service Level Agreements within the remit provided.
You will be a key liaison between this leading software provider and some of their major global accounts – a 2nd European language would be highly beneficial but is not essential.