London, United Kingdom
Project Analyst – City of London
Harrington Starr are continuing to work with a tier one client who have an excellent reputation in the Financial Service Industry, My client is searching for a Project Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the project and programme managers with the development of project objectives, scope, plans, dependencies, success criteria, documentation, reporting and analysis across Information Security, Cyber Security, Risk and Control with a good knowledge of regulatory requirements also required.
To be considered for this role you need skills in the following areas:
- Risk and Control, Cyber and Information Security environments
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot table, V lookups and VBA)
- Support the planning and designing of projects and proactively monitoring and driving progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Ability to promptly identify and escalate issues, which may affect the delivery or quality of agreed objectives
- A willingness and ability to challenge stakeholders to better understand their needs
- Knowledge of risk management and associated standards
- Experience of working within a change management environment
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation in London, if you are a Project Analyst looking for a step up in your career then we need to speak asap.
My Client offers an excellent package and career progression if you would like more information then please get in contact with Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org