London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager - Financial Trading Technology
I am working with a prestigious Financial Technology company who have an excellent reputation in the industry, they are searching for a IT Programme Manager who will focus on the technical delivery of large scale programmes and manage the strategic vision of business transformation.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
In the role:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of programmes.
- Plan and design the programme and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provides leadership and direction to delivery team
- Effectively plans and manages assigned projects and programmes
- Control program scope and IT spend during discovery and delivery of programs
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Experience in managing large programmes of work, and multiple projects spanning a number of business departments including IT.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile development environment.
- Proven background in delivering projects to specification, on time and within budget.
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
- Ability to work across the business and IT teams.
- Experience in delivering regulatory aligned IT and Business-Change programmes
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading financial services technical organisation in London, if you are a experienced Programme manager from a financial services technology background then I would like to hear from you. This company offers an excellent package and career progression if you would like more information then please get in contact with Michael Paterson on 0203 5877007 email@example.com