London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager - £90,000 to £120,000- City of London
Harrington Starr have now partnered with yet another leading Financial Services organisation who provide brokerage services to their clients globally. Through its advanced suite of electronic trading strategies, experienced high-touch trading group and award-winning desktop trading platform my client provides insightful analytics and content. This enables its clients to lower their trading costs thus improving investment performance.
The successful candidate will work directly with Senior Management to determine the right strategy for reaching the companies aspirations across businesses and regions in a rapidly changing market environment.
To be successful in this role you MUST have the following experience:
- Essential to have strong analytical skills, including ability to develop financial models and perform data analysis when needed
- Strong experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) – ability to interact with C level stakeholders and business leaders across a range of topics
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets and/or Investment Banking industry including key trends and market dynamics including Market Structure, Fintech, Regulations
Element of this role will include:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of programmes.
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Conducting acquisition screenings and performing strategic due diligence
- Preparing management presentations including business plans, business reviews and offsite presentations
- Collaborate with the team to define project objectives and set key performance metrics
- Analyse and align business goals with company objectives
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviours and technologies
- Be able to lead executive / expert interviews and client presentations
This client invests heavily in the training of its employees and has an excellent company culture. Please contact Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 or send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org