London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager for a leading cross boarder payments company.
I am working with a prestigious Financial Technology cross boarder payments company who have an excellent reputation in the industry, they are searching for a Programme Manager who will focus on the delivery of large scale programmes and manage the strategic vision of business transformation.
You will get the scope to ensure that projects are aligned to the company strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
In the role you need to display a proven track record covering:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of programmes.
- Plan and design the programme and proactively monitor and drive its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provides leadership and direction to delivery team
- Effectively plans and manages assigned projects and programmes
- Control program scope and IT spend during discovery and delivery of programs
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
The successful candidate for this role will have drive, energy and accountability, be innovative, and reliable, with a collaborative personality and self-starter approach to work.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV to Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for further information 0203 587 7007