London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager - £90,000-£120,000 – London
I am working with one of most prestigious Asset Managers in the world who have an excellent reputation across the industry, they are searching for a Programme Manager to lead the delivery of multiple enterprise change programmes of work. In this role you will focus on the delivery of large scale programmes and manage all aspects of this across multiple business stakeholders.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of Projects.
- To manage the delivery of complex programmes of projects
- To work with the senior stakeholders to ensure clear, consistent reporting and to ensure that the deliverables of programmes remain clearly focused on business outcomes
- To work with business stakeholders
- To manage a senior programme management team within the matrix management requirements of the departments from which they will be provided
- To hire appropriate additional staff to meet the objectives of the programmes as per an agreed recruitment plan
- To manage communication of progress and changes to the wider organisation
- To ensure financial diligence & reporting of the programme is adhered to working to secure delivery within budget.
Other valuable experiences include:
- A detailed knowledge of Asset Management.
- Understanding of delivery in an Agile manner and understanding of the Lean approach.
- Proven delivery record of driving and organisational and business change programmes (£££) within a Global Technology department
If you are a seasoned Asset Management Programme Manager then you need to apply to this role and apply asap as this role will be highly sort after.
For more information contact Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 and email email@example.com