London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager - £900 per day – OTC Financial Trading – City
Keywords: Programme Manager, IT Director, Senior Manager, Change Manager, City, Financial Services, Exchange/Brokerage, CMMI, PMI, PMBOK, PRINCE II, London, Contract, Over The Counter, Derivatives, Trading, Asset Class, FX, Fixed Income, Bonds, Equities, Derivatives
Harrington Starr are currently working on an exclusive engagement with a financial services client who have a name synonymous with the market in which they operate in, to identify a Programme Manager to lead a “Magnus Opus” of a project which will be to assist in the set-up of a new jointly owned entity in the OTC trading marketplace.
In this exciting new project you will be working closely with the CIO in this programme work to establish the organisation, develop and acquire all the technology and support functions and undertake the rollout to customers.
Your objectives in this positions will be to:
· Establish a shared vision for the new company
· Establish and manage the necessary work streams to; form the company, develop the operating model, negotiate the service/support contracts, manage the technical developments, develop and implement the testing strategy, go to market and rollout.
· Design and run a governance process that manages time, budget, quality and communications.
· Build and maintain a Programme Plan
The ideal profile will have the following skills and background:
· A good working knowledge of OTC Financial Trading processes including, back office, STP etc.
· Prepared to deal with the detail when necessary
· A well-developed set of organisational and presentation skills with experience of operating at Board level.
· Ability to manage a programme of projects of sizeable scale, across several organisations and over varying disciplines e.g. technical, legal, Finance etc.
· Expertise in writing and negotiating technical service agreements
· Experience / certification in CMMI, PMI, PMBOK, PRINCE 2
If the above profile sounds like you and have extensive experience within the Financial Trading space then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to start a project which will have such a critical and important deliverable.
Send your CV.