London, United Kingdom
Programme Director - City of London
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a forward thinking and expanding company who invest in their people and thrive from the positive culture they have created.
Harrington Starr has partnered with a Prestigious Global Investment technology vendor with an excellent reputation in the industry, they are looking for a top level Programme Director/ Manager who could be based in London or in the USA (if you have a desire to relocate/Travel) to focus on the delivery of large scale programmes and manage the strategic vision of business transformation.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the companies IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
In the role:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of programmes.
- Develops and nurtures strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provides leadership and direction to the delivery team
- Effectively plan and manage assigned projects and programmes
- Control program scope and IT spend during discovery and delivery of programs
- Co-ordinate engagement of resources including vendor/external resources
- Ability to build and lead project teams internal and external from multiple sites
- Strong planning and organising capability including business case development
- Ability to work across the business and IT teams.
- Experience in Vendor Selection and Management
This client invests heavily in it people and has an excellent company culture. Please contact Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org