London, United Kingdom
Professional Services Manager - Cyber ? Security – London – up to £60,000 ? basic package + double OTE
My? client Is a global leading innovator of social media &? ; digital protection who provide their patented platform to ? an array of verticals such as; financial services, technolog? y companies, media, sport, travel, government sector, an? d healthcare.
Their pioneering software pl? atform allows organisations to be protected, along with provid? e analysis and actionable intelligence. Due to huge continued%?20growth my client is looking to hire a ‘Professional%?20services manager’.
Requirements • Manage and grow a team of professional%2? 0services individuals to deliver on client projects.
? • Participate in delivery of client projects
• Create long term relationships with key clie? nts
• Support sales growth acro? ss various segments and markets
• Provides? weekly reporting against success criteria to ensure transparenc? y against milestones and KPIs
• 5+ years’ experience in a client%?2Dfacing sales / delivery role
• Excelle? nt client facing and internal communication skills
%?0A• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communicatio? n, presentation, and technical communication skills
%?0D • Proven success in a professional services role,%?20and a record of support for large enterprise clients
• Experience with an IT security, network, ? or data organisation
This is a chance to? join a rapidly growing business with a global presence, a? nd huge opportunity for career longevity and growth.
For more details get in touch on sean.firman@thenorthstarr? .com