New York, United States
Professional Services Consultant - Electronic Trading
Harrington Starr have partnered with a global trading systems vendor in a search for a Professional Services consultant to work with clients from their New York City office. This is an excellent role for an accomplished candidate experienced with enterprise hardware or software and the electronic trading space.
- At least 5 years of industry experience
- Plan, implement, and configure electronic trading network solutions and architecture
- Fortune 500 enterprise software or hardware experience
- Understanding of enterprise applications including Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Python, Perl, or other scripting experience
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communications skills
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.