I am looking to speak to Application Support professionals to work with an independent brokerage positioned in the central London. A highly experienced Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, UNIX, Equities, SQL). This is an exciting opportunity for a technically passionate and hands on support specialist.
The desirable Application Support specialist (FIX, OMS, UNIX, Equities, SQL) is looking to take this world-renowned company to bring high levels of experience and skill set. As an already experienced Application support specialist (FIX, OMS, ORACLE, SQL) you will already have heavy or good knowledge of;
- Minimum of 8+ years proficiency, support and with good experience in OMS/EMS technology.
- 5 years of experience in a Broker / Dealer environment
- Excellent knowledge of Cash Equity business in a DMA/DSA, Agency and Program Trading environment
- Knowledge of Market data technologies like Reuters , RMDS and various data feeds for EMEA markets
- Good to have knowledge of SWAP, Future & Options business in a DMA & DSA order flows.
- Good knowledge of exchange rules & market practices of EMEA markets and understanding of major trading venues in EMEA
- Good exposure in Systems monitoring tools like KIBANA, Grafana, Logstash, Elastic search, ITRS, etc
- Good exposure in Enterprise Message Systems like Tibco, Solace, etc
- Good exposure in change & incident management tools like SNOW
- Must be self-starter and be able to work independently
- Willing to undertake other Trade Support functions
- Ready to work in Trading floor (high pressure environment)
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with Vendors and Traders
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol, FIX message logs.
If you would like to find out more about this position please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job