London, United Kingdom
Product Specialist – BuySide Trade Surveillance
London: up to £70k
My client has a global leading trade surveillance platform that enables participants to track and evaluate multiple trades across various markets on a multitude of different instruments. They provide excellent development of their staff and provide top quality training and expertise.
As Product specialist (MAR2/MAD2) you will be working closely with product and development team to make sure that the current technology is operating at a near perfect reporting levels and offering a service to clients within post trade teams.
In this role you will have a close partnership with the Head of Product & Strategy in developing a go-to-market surveillance platform within the Hedge Fund and Asset Management space. My client sees this as the largest growth area within Surveillance and will be looking to utilise new technology to grow within this space.
- Design and produce key aspects of the product road map for Trade Surveillance.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to build a clear and concise business case and definition for development teams.
- Be a leading figure in the business from a Buy Side Surveillance perspective in internal meetings, chairing round table forums on regulatory developments and solutions.
- It will be imperative to keep abreast of regulatory changes and report back to the business of requirements to make sure the product is updated.
- Experience within a Market / Trade Surveillance role is a must
- Excellent understanding of current regulations – MAD2 / MAR2
- Proven experience within a product role and requirements gathering experience
If you have the required experience and want to progress in a Product focused role with excellent career opportunities then this is certainly the role for you.
Please get in touch with you CV to:
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com