London, United Kingdom
Product Owner - Salesforce
My client is a leading FinTech firm based in the City of London looking to add to their Salesforce Product Team with the introduction of a Product Owner. The Product Owner will be key to the success of this platform and propelling it even further, you will be responsible for translating the product vision and customer strategy into a roadmap for my clients application ensuring that the road map is executed on time and efficiently.
As a Saleforce Product Owner you will gain experience and certification of the platform, you will be instrumental in upgrading of the platform and becoming an SME of Salesforce.
Your daily routine will include:
- Ensure that new functions and features are incorporated so that it maintains a consistent level of performance for customer experience
- Ability to adapt with market changes
- Strong communication with all stakeholders – Development, C level Executive, Technical teams
- Always challenge and question ensuring delivery teams and stakeholders are able to reduce complexity to optimise productivity
- Promote Agile methodology ensuring Scrum meetings and sign offs are adhered to
Skills and Expertise Required:
- Experience of Salesforce across one of the following modules:
- Salesforce Admin Certified
- Trailhead Badges
- AppExchange provider experience (including CTI)
- Understanding of key sales/service cloud concepts
- Lightning Experience
- Proven track record of stakeholder management at all levels
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience and the ability to make key decisions when required
- Product management with experience of road-mapping development and release management
- Technical translation capabilities
- Proven skills identifying and developing high quality digital user experiences
This a great opportunity joining a progressive company that are looking at new ways to developing their product to increase its awareness and optimise its potential and need you to help with this development.
Our client will give you the opportunity to progress within the company and it will give great exposure to an ever-expanding market.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007