London, United Kingdom
Product Owner - Regulatory Reporting
My client who are an award winning software vendor are searching for a Product Owner to join their expanding team. The organisation specialise in Transaction Reporting, Risk and Regulation solutions.
If you have a passion for regulations and compliance and have a proven track record in Product management and driving products forward then I would love to hear from you.
The client is looking for a product owner who is analytically minded, with a strong attention to detail and can write detailed product specifications for product development. This organisation are a start up with big plans for expansion so having an entrepreneurial spirit will be beneficial.
In the Role:
- Communicate both internally to teams and externally to clients and partners.
- Work with MiFID II experts to track the regulatory requirements.
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of data analysts and engineers.
- Own the product road map for MiFID II, including Best Execution and transaction reporting.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in Markets operations including full trade lifecycle
- Product ownership or deep experience on a regulatory software solution
- Multi asset class exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software vendor in the regulations space. If you have transaction reporting experience and a proven track record in product ownership then please get in touch with me.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007