London, United Kingdom
Product Consultant – IFRS
I’m working with a leading vendor of regulatory software to the financial services market specialising in IFRS 9 regulations who are looking for a Product Specialist to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting role where you will be working at the forefront of the regulations as a Product Manager working on IFRS 9 software where you will be responsible for the design of the product enhancements and new functionality. In this role you will be working closely with development teams to aid in the delivery of the product.
- Exposure to Retail & Wholesale Credit Risk and Finance Systems along with the Reporting environments
- The ability to engage with business user and translate requirement to technical teams
- An expert understanding of new disclosure data requirements identified by reporting work streams. You will own the data dictionary and provide gap analysis of the existing data for the relevant functions.
- Execute all IFRS 9 Impairment business analysis and design and agree a realistic Target State solution working closely businesses, functions and technology.
- Additionally, undertake high level current state controls, systems and process analysis to identify the changes/enhancements required to existing operating model for each business.
- Understand existing Impairment reporting process and drive/define new reporting required under IFRS 9.
- Experience of either Risk or Finance Impairment BAU reporting
- Experience of systems analysis and reporting solution designs for Regulatory/ External programmes such as Basel 2/3.
If you are looking to join one of the most successful and fastest growing financial services software vendors within the regulatory market then my client is certainly the place for you. They have a proven history of developing their employee with a strong training program and good career plan.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007