London, United Kingdom
Product Marketing Manager – Payments Solutions, London
Competitive Base Salary and Company Benefits
Our client provides financial data and message integration solutions for leading global players in the financial services sector, and is focused on helping clients to meet business and mission critical projects in the integration and management of complex and ever increasing volume of data messaging formats, standards and protocols across every financial transaction. By handling the management of messaging complexity our client's solutions enable firms to take full advantage of commercial and business opportunities, and by improving their straight-through-processing (STP), increase their customers’ operational efficiency, reducing costs and risks. Our client works with many commercial organisations, the banking community, treasury departments, investment institutions and exchanges, to name just a few.
Reporting into the Global Marketing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of all marketing and communication activities for the payments solutions, including; creating the value proposition messages required for the sales team, and increasing branding via all media channels, both digital and non-digital. Working with the marketing and product management team, the role will drive development of creative product marketing programs with the key focus on increasing demand for the payments solution.
Essential experience required;
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in the payments industry – ‘’commercial and wholesale’’ banking payments systems is essential. Please note; expertise in Retail Banking payments systems will not be considered suitable for this role
- Minimum of 5 years in financial software payments product marketing experience with minimum of 2 years’ experience in a field marketing facing role
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills with a passion for effective communication, deep creative flair in creating graphical and technical documentation of products and concepts
- Experienced and comfortable working with geographically remote based team members and cultures
- Bachelor’s Degree, essential, ideally business or marketing
- Expert in using business social media channels – is essential
- Willing to travel 25-30%
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a truly successfully established, leading edge Fin Tech Company with a global presence
- A high profile role leading to the development of innovative product marketing programs that will ultimately drive demand
- A competitive base salary plus bonus and travel
- Working with strong and talented leadership with ambitious outlook
- Excellent career development
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, with the required skills (or know someone who is), Please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 7973 432 428. Interviews are taking place now!