New York, United States
Harrington Starr are proud to be partnering with one of the leading names in financial intelligence in their search for a Product Marketing Director. They are expanding their marketing team and are looking for a Product Marketing Director with domain expertise in financial services and M&A and exceptional skills in content creation, solution messaging and lead generation. The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous marketing experience in the fintech industry
- Knowledge of M&A and restructuring
- Exceptional product marketing knowledge and a demonstrable ability to position complex fintech solutions for maximum revenue return
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience
- Global product marketing experience would be highly advantageous
The key responsibilities of this role will involve translating a technical financial intelligence solution into a clear and compelling marketing campaign targeting both the buy and sell sides. You will work closely with the Product Director and Global Head of Sales in articulating new product features and the ultimate product positioning. Additional responsibilities will include PR, digital marketing, customer research and delivering technical marketing content such as white papers, solution sheets and case studies.
This is a phenomenal role that would suit an ambitious and experienced fintech marketing professional. The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary and bonus and the chance to work for a world-renowned, market-leading fintech software provider with best-in-class technology.