New York, United States
My client is a market leader in FinTech providing pioneering software and consultancy services to large financial institutions, niche trading firms, central banks, and multinational corporations. They are currently recruiting the role of Product Marketing Manager with experience in Software Automation Solutions in the Equities space to accelerate the company’s aggressive market expansion plans.
This is a unique opportunity that will be best suited to a motivated, enthusiastic and efficient professional with relevant and successful experience in Product Marketing and Equities.
The future Manager of Product Marketing will have:
- Extensive experience in Equities as well as knowledge of Fidessa
- Cloud or software industry marketing experience
- A Highly self-motivated personality
- The capacity to develop, implement and distribute compelling marketing materials alongside the company’s marketing execution and sales teams.
- The ability to communicate and engage with internal and external teams and agencies on any of the company’s relevant product marketing updates, specific to the Equity space.
- Previous enterprise software solutions experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Reporting to the CMO, your primary responsibility is to successfully develop and lead the marketing strategy with plans to drive the revenue and customer acquisition objectives for the equities business at the forefront of all ideas. You will be responsible for developing core messaging and devising comprehensive marketing strategies to increase awareness and market share for the company’s equities portfolio, including new market opportunities, globally.
This is an incredible opportunity that would suit an ambitious and experienced FinTech marketing professional. The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary and bonus and the chance to work for a world-renowned, market leading FinTech software company who are developing the most sophisticated technology in the industry. This global company offers huge potential for growth with more than 5000 employees located across 50 global offices engaging with a diverse network of clients worldwide.
Harrington Starr is currently representing multiple companies in similar searches and therefore, should this opportunity not still be available or of direct interest to you, please contact Rob Grant on: +1 646 381 2067 to discuss further Marketing roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America