London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – Transaction Cost Analysis
My client has a global leading electronic trading platform that enable participant to trade is various markets on a multitude of different instruments. They provide excellent development of their staff and provide top quality training and expertise.
As Product specialist TCA you will be working closely with product and development team to make sure that the current technology is operating at a near perfect reporting levels and offering a service to the post trade team.
In this role you will have a close partnership with the Head of Regulatory Report Strategy in developing a go-to-market messaging and product package and enhance the TCA services.
- Design and produce key aspects of the product road map for Best Execution / Transaction Cost Analysis / TCA.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to build a clear and concise business case and definition for development teams.
- Be a leading figure in the business from a regulatory perspective in internal meetings, chairing round table forums on regulatory developments and solutions.
- It will be imperative to keep abreast of regulatory changes and report back to the business of requirements to make sure the product is updated.
- Experience within a regulatory reporting role will be beneficial – Operations, Controls, Compliance or Risk Function
- Excellent understanding of current regulations – MiFID II, MiFIR & EMIR
If you have the required experience and want to progress in a Product focused role with excellent career opportunities then this is certainly the role for you.
Please get in touch with you CV to:
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org