London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – Trade Surveillance
My client is a leading global Exchange looking for a Product Manager with surveillance platforms experience that enable participants to monitor various markets on a multitude of different instruments. They are looking for a surveillance SME that can come into the business and help drive the product and business forward.
As Product Manager (MAD, MAR, MiFID / EMIR / MiFIR) you will be working closely with product and development team to make sure that the current technology is operating at a near perfect reporting levels and offering a service to the post trade team.
In this role you will have a close partnership with the BA Strategy team and the Surveillance teams in developing their surveillance product to enhance the MiFID 2 services.
- Design and produce key aspects of the product road map for surveillance.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to build a clear and concise business case and definition for development teams.
- Be a leading figure in the business from a regulatory perspective in internal meetings, chairing round table forums on regulatory developments and solutions.
- It will be imperative to keep abreast of regulatory changes and report back to the business of requirements to make sure the product is updated.
- Experience within a regulatory product management role will be highly desired
- Excellent understanding of current regulations – MAR, MAD, MiFID II, MiFIR & EMIR
If you have the required experience and want to be a leader within a great FinTech firm in product focused role with excellent opportunities then this is certainly the role for you.
Please get in touch with you CV to:
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org