London, United Kingdom
Product Manager –Trade Surveillance/Market Abuse
We are working with a leading supplier of trade surveillance & Market Abuse software to financial institutions including Banks and Trading Houses.
As a Product Manager within Trade Surveillance & Market Abuse, you will be working very closely with development teams and clients translating requirements for functional and technical specifications. The client works with the top trading firms within financial services and have a strong pipeline of projects.
To be considered for the role of Product Manager the following experience is essential;
- In-depth knowledge of Trade Surveillance & Market Abuse
- Strong trading background including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives.
- Experience in both building and using Trade Surveillance solutions
- The ability to manage, define and scale the product road map
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager in a financial services environment
- Experience working closely with development teams writing technical & functional specs
- Working knowledge of databases and the ability to analyse and map data sets from client requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Compliance & Surveillance space is key
- Excellent communication skills will be required as you will be working closely with business users on the client side and presenting to large groups
This is a great role for a Product Manager with in-depth experience of the Trade Surveillance space, please get in-touch for further information Ryan Waters firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.