London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – Risk Analytics
I’ve partnered with a Financial Risk and Pricing Vendor who are keen to hire a Product Manager to work with clients to develop and improve on a leading piece of Financial Risk and Pricing Software.
As the Product Manager – Risk Analytics you will need to have an ability to understand Risk Calculations / VaR as well as APIs and connectivity. You will be working directly with this firm’s clients, so you will need to be very comfortable dealing with presentations and technology questions that may arise in relation to the software. Their clients range from asset managers to hedge funds and investment banks so you will get a fantastic overview of the pricing and risk software in a post trade and front office environment.
This firm is one of the leading Vendors in this space and you will be exposed to the whole life cycle of the firm including Quantitative Analysts, Sales and Core Development. It’s a great role for someone who is an experienced Product Manager – Risk Analytics and is looking to broaden their expertise within this field.
As the Product Manager – Risk Analytics will need:
- Strong communication skills and presentational skills
- Knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS), MicroServices, Big Data, DevOps environments
- Risk Analytics – VaR, Stress Testing, Greeks, Yield Curves, Curve Building, Calculate Risk
- User Experience (UI / UX)
- Asset Class Knowledge – OTC, OTC Derivatives, OTC FX, Rates
- Product Management – How to delivery best in class technology
My client Is offering a fantastic salary couple with an outstanding package. As the Senior Product Manager you will have to be client focused and experience of release and enhancement processes.
To apply please get in contact with Felix.email@example.com or call on 0203 587 7007