London, United Kingdom
Product Manager - Rates
A Fantastic role has just become available with a market leading Clearing House in London looking for a Senior Product Manager (Rates, Derivatives, Listed Derivatives, OTC, Settlements, Clearing) to lead their Rates Product team. In this role you will oversee the development of the Rates Clearing product across EMEA.
You will be the key link between the business and IT and will need to co-ordinate with varying stakeholders both internally and externally to manage their expectation around product delivery. This role is key in future proofing the clearing technology and you will have to provide input with the technical solution design process in mind as well as defining the Product Roadmap.
To be considered for the role of Product Manager - Rates (Rates, Derivatives, Listed Derivatives, OTC, Settlements, Clearing) you must have the following experience:
- In-depth knowledge of Listed Rates / Derivatives clearing / OTC Derivatives
- 5+ years within a Product Manager role
- Document/review business requirements ensuring that a sound approach to market is adopted
- 1st Class degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Proven ability to communicate with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience in producing and defining product roadmaps & documentation
- Back ground working within a Clearing House, Brokerage or Exchange
If you have the knowledge and skills required to apply for the Product Manager (Rates, Derivatives, Listed Derivatives, OTC, Settlements, Clearing) to role and want an opportunity to gain a foothold within an already established Clearing House then this is the role for you. There is a great package on offer with the chance to progress your career within this exceptional organisation that like to develop their employee’s.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Product Manager (Rates, Derivatives, Listed Derivatives, OTC, Settlements, Clearing)