London, United Kingdom
Product Manager FX / FOREX £60,000 - £80,000
Our client is a leading clearing house celebrated by their peers, this role is based in London with client spanning across EMEA, NAM and LATAM.
Due to their continued development and eagerness to maintain a foothold on the leading stage they require a dynamic subject matter expert (SME) in FX Product Management to head up their team.
You will be working in a senior role (VP/Manager) within the organisation challenged with developing and enhancing their clearing platform offering so that it can continue to operate at the optimal performance levels.
In the role of Product Manager (FX, FOREX, Foreign Exchange, SMI, Development, Clearing, Settlements, Brokerage, Product Management, Product Manager, SME) you will also be responsible for business development needs of the platform and its customers, maintain and expand your network to grow the business further. You will actively contribute to the FX/Forex product development by monitoring the needs of your clients and the market to map out the competitive landscape.
In this role you will need to have the following experience and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of FX/Forex market structure and the main players in the trading landscape
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven history of product development and the ability to initiate strategy on a tactical basis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Consistently deliver high quality work
- Actively contribute to FX development projects ensuring that customer needs are represented and that business cases remain valid.
- Act as a knowledge centre for FX/Forex trading. Main focus on Asset Managers & Hedge Fund space
- Support the sales effort for new and existing products leveraging other client facing staff e.g. Account Managers, as appropriate.
If you have the required skills and experience then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading clearing house and make a positive impact on all their FX / Forex development needs and change the trading landscape, please get in touch for more info or apply.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
(FX, FOREX, Foreign Exchange, SMI, Development, Clearing, Settlements, Brokerage, Product Management, Product Manager, SME)