London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – FX Low Value Payments
My client is a global leading FX broker who are looking for an experience Product Manager / Business Analyst to work in their FX technology team to assist with business requirement and data flows of current systems. You will require knowledge of FX, Low Value Payments or global Payments Flows and be the focal communication point between the business and technology teams.
This is hugely exciting Product Manager / Business Analyst role with a company that are going to give you a massive amount of training and exposure to some of the most exciting technology in the FX Brokerage space.
If you are excited by FX / Forex and are an exceptional Business Analyst with the following skills:
- In-depth knowledge of FX / Forex / FX option is preferable
- Business Analysis – gathering requirements and producing specifications
- Knowledge of different SWIFT message types including but not limited to SWIFT MT9xx, MT103, MT202, MT300 and n99
- Knowledge of communication systems with banks through SWIFTNet, SWIFT FileAct, API integration, secure FTP etc.
- Document production – BRD, functional & technical specifications and detailing user stories
- Multi-Team engagement – linking together business & IT units including product management, development, sales & technical support
- Assisting the sales & product teams by providing your knowledge of client requirements to further sales and continue to keep the product at the forefront of the industry
- Business Analyst candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Business Analysis or the production of functional specifications
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to communicate across both business & IT / technical teams
- The drive & ambition to join a fast growing company with the best career prospects in the financial services IT space
This is an excellent opportunity for a business analyst to take an exciting and rewarding career step with one of the interdealer brokerages. They grow internally, promoting & upskilling people into more senior positions. You will be given extensive training and the chance to progress your career.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007