Product Manager (Fundraising)
North Starr are currently partnering with a leading Charity to source a Product Manager to take a market-leading fundraising and charitable donation service for consumers to the next level.
Your role is to optimise the performance of the event fundraising product, while accelerating the growth of other forms of fundraising through innovative marketing and merchandising activity, and increasing product awareness in the market.
As part of a small team, you will be working in a small multi-functional team with full responsibility for both the product vision and the timely delivery of new features and optimisation initiatives. You will be familiar with agile principles and practices aimed at bringing new features and products to market in the shortest possible time.
This is a pivotal, highly visible role for our client, therefore you will be able to manage expectations internally, whilst responsible for
- Creating a coherent roadmap for consumer fundraising based on the feedback of end users, charities and partners,
- Manage a prioritised roadmap of product enhancements, new features and initiatives to address the current and future needs of our users, collaborating with UX designers and the wider development team in the process
- Work closely with the marketing and CRM teams to develop the appropriate customer experience and messaging, enhance key features and products, and deliver increasingly personalised content to drive product adoption and donations
- Maintain the continued success of existing features already live and address any under-performance rapidly
- Work with the analytics team to maintain and evolve product performance tracking and reporting; analyse this data obsessively to gain new insights and identify new opportunities for optimisation
- Work closely with the wider product team to ensure alignment across the entire business, from b2c to b2b
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, and play a pro-active role in forecasting and budgeting for your product line
- Ensure that support teams understand the product fully and can provide outstanding customer care upon and after launch
As an experienced product manager you will have a track record of taking a mature products from a steady state, to the next level,
Successful candidates are likely to have at least three years’ experience in an e-commerce b2c high-volume business coupled with outstanding analytical skills
You should be able to demonstrate an ability to solve complex problems through creative thinking and experimentation, ultimately producing innovative solutions.
Experience of mobile site development is highly sought
If you feel you have the skills and experience, apply NOW for further details!