London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – Financial Analytics
I am working with a global leading software vendor who supply their Data Analytics Platform to the Investment Management sector to enable companies make intuitive decisions on Portfolios, Investment Performance and Risk. They are looking for a Product Manager with experience of data driven software ideally within Risk, Performance or Portfolio Management to join their growing team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering on roadmap strategy and new product functions inline with clients and business requirements. You will also be taking the lead on client engagement and the competitor landscape to maintain a firm foothold as a leading light within this space.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management or Fund Data
- A strong understanding of data driven analytics tools python or SQL
- Previous experience within a coding environment would be highly beneficial
- Risk & Performance Software experience would be extremely advantageous
- Investment Management / Asset Management experience of Equities Fund/Portfolios
- Previous experience managing and delivering on Product Roadmaps
- Providing client and customer training and upskilling of the platform
My client is offering a very competitive salary with good overall package with further development of your skills. You will be provided training of the system and technology. If you believe you would be a good match to this role then please do get in touch with you updated CV.
Please apply by calling 0207 5877007 or emailing email@example.com