London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – EMS, execution management, multi-asset, equities, futures, options, product strategy
A leading provider of electronic trading systems is looking to recruit a Product Manager to work with their new EMS product. My client is an established and successful business with major investment banking clients and is looking for a candidate that can help drive the product forward.
A largely autonomous role, you will report into the managing director and be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the development teams to code into the product. This will involve speaking with traders and other client personnel to understand what they need and expect from the EMS system.
This role requires a general technical understanding of trading systems and someone from a sales position with experience in trading and EMS systems would be considered. Ideally however, the candidate will have held a Product Manager role in the past.
As the product manager Product Manager (EMS, execution management, multi-asset, equities, futures, options, product strategy) your responsibilities will include:
- Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for the EMS products
- Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
- Work with the managing director and sales director to devise product strategy
- Prioritise tasks for the develop team
- Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
- Perform product demos for prospective clients
To be considered for the role of Product Manager (EMS, execution management, multi-asset, equities, futures, options, product strategy) you must have the following skills and experience:
- A background in trading technology, preferably EMS (execution management systems)
- Experience with product design e.g. user interfaces etc
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Knowledge of financial products preferably equities, futures and options
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their EMS product. You will work closely with the managing director to set product strategy and ensure that the product meet the demands of the market.
This is an urgent requirement, please submit your CV ASAP. My client has not set a budget for this role and will assess each candidate based on their skills and experience.