London, United Kingdom
We are working with a market leading technology provider in London who are searching for a senior Product Manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager who will be reporting to the Chief Product Officer. You'll be responsible for helping to craft the product strategy, to gather business requirements for product development. The client works in a collaborative environment where you will work closely with the development and wider product team.
Within the role
- Production of product requirements supporting the defined proposition plan
- Prioritisation of product requirements
- Writing Product Requirement Specification
- Responsible for ensuring consistent design across the product platform
- Overseeing the delivery of new products
- Creating technical documentation for product for internal and external use
- liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure communication/alignment/standardisation of processes
- Strong experience of building and developing EMS (Execution Management systems)
- Knowledge of financial markets in particular Equities, knowledge of Derivatives, Fixed Income and FX a plus.
- Strong academic background ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics
- Collaborative approach to work within multiple teams to establish rapport
- Proven experience in Product Management roles, ideally with product development decision-making experience
- First-hand knowledge of working for a software vendor building EMS platforms
This is a great role for an experienced Product Manager who is searching for a company with great company culture and innovative approach to software development. Please get in touch for further information firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.