London, United Kingdom
Product Manager - Derivatives
(Derivatives, SMI, Sales, Development, SLI, HFT, Trading, Exchange, Brokerage, Project management, SME, Trade Surveillance, Compliance)
My client is a leading Trade Surveillance / Compliance platform celebrated by their peers, this role is based in London with offices across Europe.
Due to their continued development and eagerness to maintain a foothold as the go to provider of Trade Surveillance Software they require a dynamic subject matter expert (SME) in Derivatives to perform the role of Derivative Product Manager.
You will be working as the Derivative SME within the organisation and challenged with developing and enhancing their surveillance platform, In this role of Derivative Product Manager (Equities, SMI, Sales, Development, Trade Surveillance, SLI, HFT, Trading, Exchange, Brokerage, Project management, Derivatives, SME) you will also be responsible for the client implementation, product enhancements and be the liaison for its key customers. You will be required to attend industry events to maintain and expand your network helping to grow the business further. You will actively contribute to the derivatives product development by monitoring the needs of your clients and map out the competitive landscape.
In this role you will need to have the following experience and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Derivatives market structure and the main players in the trading landscape
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven history of product development and the ability to initiate strategy on a tactical basis
- Lead key implementation projects with new clients and upgrades of existing clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Actively contribute to Derivative development projects ensuring that customer needs are represented and that business cases remain valid.
- Act as a knowledge centre for derivatives trading.
- Support the sales effort for new and existing products leveraging other client facing staff e.g. Account Managers, as appropriate.
If you have the required skills and experience then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading exchange and make a positive impact on all their equity development needs and change the trading landscape, please get in touch for more info or apply.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
(Derivatives, SMI, Sales, Development, SLI, HFT, Trading, Exchange, Brokerage, Project management, Derivatives, SME, Trade Surveillance)