London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – Collateral Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Collateral Management Software Vendor that is looking to recruit a Product Manager to work with their web-based collateral management tool. My client is looking for a candidate that can help drive the product forward through understanding client requirements.
A largely autonomous role, you will report into the Head of Product Management and be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the development teams to code into the product. This will involve speaking to client personnel to understand what they need and expect from the system.
This role requires a general technical understanding and knowledge of collateral management is preferred, ideally the candidate will have held a Product Manager (Collateral, Front Office, Middle Office, Road Maps, Cloud, Agile, Finance, Margin) role in the past within a middle office environment or a Business Analyst looking to move into a Product role.
As the Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- A background in product development within high growth technology focussed companies
- Significant demonstrable and recent domain expertise of collateral and margin management with a focus on OTC and listed derivatives
- Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for product
- A thought leader, not afraid to challenge the status quo or hold contrary views, with original ideas
- Experience of the challenges and opportunities inherent with SaaS solutions
- Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
- Work with the managing director and sales director to devise product strategy
- Prioritise tasks for the develop team
- Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
- Perform product demos for prospective clients
To be considered for the role of Product Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to deliver new products in new markets
- Detailed understanding of global regulatory challenges impacting collateral management
- A background in trading technology
- Experience with product design e.g. user interfaces etc
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Knowledge of financial products
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their product. You will work closely with the managing director to set product strategy and ensure that the product meets the demands of the market.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007