London, United Kingdom
Product Manager – BuySide Trade Surveillance
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to join an exciting vendor who provide Trade Surveillance and Analytics tools to the financial services industry who require a Surveillance Product Manager to join there expanding team.
As a Product Manager within this leading provider of Trade Surveillance, you will be working very closely with development teams and clients translating requirements for functional and technical specifications. My client has a wealth of clients in flight and is under resourced with the technical and functional knowledge and know how to enhance their systems to compete with market leading financial services platforms.
To be considered for the role of Product Manager the following experience is essential;
- In-depth knowledge of Trade Surveillance would be highly beneficial
- The ability to manage, define and scale the product road map in line with industry changes
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager in a financial services environment
- Experience working closely with developers would be highly advantageous as you will be working closely with development teams writing technical & functional specs
- Working knowledge of databases and the ability to analyse and map data sets from client requirements
- Extensive knowledge of how Asset Management & Hedge Fund space works from within Compliance & Surveillance is key
- Excellent communication skills will be required as you will be working closely with business users on the client side and presenting to large groups
- 3+ years of product management / business analysis experience, with knowledge around structured processes such as UML
- Knowledge of SQL or Python will be highly advantageous
If you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, then please do get in touch with your CV and stating why you feel you would be perfect for this role.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or firstname.lastname@example.org