Morristown, United States
My client is an innovative insurance company that focuses upon serving several specific industries/verticals. They work hard to differentiate their products and services from other insurance organizations. A focus on keeping their technologies cutting edge has allowed them to grow faster than their competition while providing many people with insurance that's built to suit their particular needs.
This is a multi-faceted role that involves aspects of Product and Project management. Ideally, you'll have experience leading small teams and adept at collaborating between teams and business units to ensure products are delivered up to standard. The ability to communicate between developers, creative designers, and business staff is essential. You will also be heavily involved in road-mapping product launches and releases with an eye toward efficiency and quality.
- Have 4+ years managing mid-to-large scale digital products.
- Are familiar with Scrum methodology, and preferably a Scrum Master.
- Preferably have strong experience interfacing with developers and are comfortable communicating with them regularly.
- Consider yourself a "servant leader."
- Have the gravitas to produce conditions conducive to team/project success.
- Have a strong sense for Risk Assessment and Management.
Drop me a line with your current CV and I'll contact you to discuss more details. This role is an urgent, key hire for them and whoever fills the role will be an integral part of the company's growth!