London, United Kingdom
North Starr have partnered with an established technology business who are revolutionising the way that Football teams use statistics to make better decisions at board level. My client is looking for a Product Manager to join their team and build out a project that will allow clubs and board members to make better decision surrounding their player scouting strategies.
The lucky will Product Manager will;
- Manage and prioritize the product roadmap to continuously improve our digital products. Cultivate a thorough understanding of the requirements of our internal and external users.
- Combine usability studies, user research, market analysis, and team feedback into our product needs to satisfy our user needs as well as wants.
- Monitor and analyze on KPIs , and use this data to make informed product decisions.
- Build use cases and user stories around a product and communicate them effectively.
- Work closely with our amazing departments including marketing, creative, and digital experience team members to ensure the time management, quality, and delivery of products.
- Build a framework around a project, be responsible for status, communicating timelines and managing execution to deliver software on time.
- Define anticipated time and budget for resources.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the best companies I have ever partnered with. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then get in touch. Ask for Andrew Thomas at North Starr 02035877007 or email@example.com