London, United Kingdom
Senior Product Manager
Harrington Starr is working with the industry leader and they look to offer you the chance to join the team as a Senior Product Manager in their Bracknell office.
Working at the hub of innovation and product development you with be part of a special team that looks to grow at a market-beating rate.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be in charge of setting strategy for the innovation and R&D centre. Defining roadmaps and liaising with key me members of Architecture and Development both in the UK and Globally.
- 5 years of Product Management
- 5 years of Enterprise Software Product Development
- B2B Stakeholder skills
- Agile work methodologies
- Willingness to travel 10-20% (Globally)
- ICM (Incentives Compensation Management) or SPM (Self Performance Management)
- Salesforce Automation or similar
- Cloud Analysis / Business Intelligence or similar
- End-User Software Product Management
- Interpersonal skills
To become the Senior Product Manager of your perfect job, apply today.
Senior Product Manager, ICM (Incentives Compensation Management), SPM (Self Performance Management), Salesforce Automation, Cloud Analysis, Business Intelligence, End-User Software Product Management, Enterprise B2B Agile Software