London, United Kingdom
My client are building the world's first marketplace for business intelligence. they connect clients, who need data on their products and customers, to people around the world who have access to that data. Using the app, they broadcast to clients' requests to our global community of smartphone users, who are their "bees" on the ground. Within hours, their bees return the needed information through their smartphones which they audit and deliver back to the client via a custom web dashboard. It’s just as if the business had eyes and ears on the ground all over the world. My client has an exciting client list and is well funded so we are growing fast and have many exciting opportunities to grow into.
- Working closely with the CEO and the team regarding the strategic product roadmap.
- Act as a conduit between the product team and our clients and bees.
- Be constantly up to date on customers and competitors, in order to navigate the intelligence marketplace and identify the direction Streetbees should be heading.
- Always looking to develop the Streetbees app, maintaining focus on the next release, and communicating the intended direction with the team.
- Lending support to the engineering and sales teams, bringing your knowledge of the app and where it sits in the market to bear.
- Managing product support, including handling support escalations, monitoring quality assurance and release management.
- Exceptional organisational skills and relentless belief in the importance of making and sticking to plans, budgets and deadlines.
- Curiosity about Streetbees and what we do that drives a passion for delivering a fantastic digital product.
- Ambition, initiative and a positive attitude.
- Persistence to keep moving forward in the fast paced and intense environment of business intelligence.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Be versatile and willing to help out wherever necessary, taking pride in Streetbees and our mission.
- A hands on self learner who is willing to dive straight in.
- Fluent in English and ideally another language
- Experience working with and developing mobile apps.
- Particular expertise in user experience strongly desired.