My client a market leading software vendor are searching for a product manager to join their global product team. The organisation specialise in transaction reporting (MIFID, EMIR, FinFraG, MAS, Dodd Frank) and regulation solutions, they have a number of high profile clients including tier 1 banks.
If you have in-depth trade and transaction reporting skills with a background in Product Management or Business Analysis then I would love to hear from you.
The client is looking for a trade and transaction SME product and ideally you would of come from a software development background.
In the Role:
- Work with experts to track the regulatory requirements.
- Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts.
- Talk to clients and write detailed specifications and data mapping documents.
- Own the product road map for trade & transaction reporting.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience in markets operations including full trade lifecycle
- Product management or deep experience on a regulatory software solution
- Strong knowledge and expertise with MIFID, EMIR, FinFraG, MAS, Dodd Frank and other trade and transaction reporting requirements.
- Multi asset class exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software vendor in the regulations space. If you have transaction reporting experience and a proven track record in product management then please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 ryan.waters@harringtonstarr .com