London, United Kingdom
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global data provider in a Product Manager role where you will be responsible for liaising with clients, understanding their requirements and developing their product in line with their needs. You will be working on large accounts maintaining their Execution Management Systems (EMS). You will have experience working within the buy-side space for a vendor or internally on a bespoke product.
Our client will give you exposure to some of the leading Investment Bank and Asset Management firms around the globe. Although based in the City of London you will have the opportunity to travel to the US and ASIA.
In return for this great opportunity you will have to have the following experience:
- Previous Product Manager experience within a Buy or Sell side environment
- Excellent proven communication skills – with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience of Execution Management Systems (EMS) – Trading Screen, Bloomberg, Eze, Flextrade
- Position Management / Position Keeping
- Exceptional understanding of Technology with the ability to write accurate business specifications
- Experience writing training documentation and training clients on OMS
If you are eager for an opportunity to join a global leader in data provision with a view to career progression then this is the Product Manager role you should be applying for. The previous incumbent has been promoted and my client is very keen progress talent in the right direction.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007