New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of technology for the electronic broking space. Our client is currently looking to hire for a Product Manager to join their New York team.
The role will involve being accountable for key software products that deliver serviced and value to their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry renowned company who are disrupting the way order processing technology is delivered to the broking sector. If you are interested in autonomous role within an award winning forward thinking business then this would be perfect for you.
To be considered for the role, you should have skills and experience in the following:
- You should be a proven product manager within the trading technology sector
- A solid understanding of architecture including API management, event based databases etc..
- Understanding of messaging protocols including FIX and SWIFT
- You should be familiar with financial trading environments specifically across middle and back office
- Solid asset class knowledge including, FX, IRD, CDS, Futures, Fixed Income
- Good understanding of post trade messaging, clearing and reporting
If this sounds like a role you would be interested on the please reach out!